Gemelos was founded in 2018 by Adelo Ramirez. Since then they've grown into one of the most trusted names in the construction industry. They complete over 2,000 projects per year for their largest retail store who subcontracts all of their jobs to Gemelos. They proudly have a reputation for completing projects as they: FIND SOLUTIONS, NOT EXCUSES. Adelo has been an entrepreneur since the age of 18 years old and being raised by his sister from the age of 5 in Port Chester NY he is a proud NewYorker. In 2016 he was deceived by investors who promised to invest in him and his business so he trusted them, he closed out his previous businesses to go partner with these individuals and it turned out that they lied to him and never invested into the ventures they promised to invest with Adelo. "A mans word was broken", Adelo learned a valuable lesson; to always keep his word no matter what and after loosing it all Adelo was left with $400 in his pocket and his daughter who at that time was 7 years old, whom he has always been in her life no matter the circumstances; Adelo is a single divorced man since 2010 his daughter was 1 year old, by being single he was able to give his daughter the attention a child needs and he has his daughter on Mondays, Wednesdays, every other Friday and every other weekend literally 50% of the week, the other spare time he gives to the business (which is a lot of time devoted to his business, now that his daughter is a teen). Adelo's best memories have always been with his daughter from changing her diapers to presently arguing with her as a teen!!! Adelo has only missed one school play which his daughter has accepted his sincere apology.
At Gemelos, we offer a wide range of construction services, including residential and commercial construction, remodeling and renovations.
* “With over 2,000 projects completed per year I can only say I am very proud of Gemelos, unfortunately we are only humans and we will makes mistakes rest assure we always complete our projects and will never leave a customer unfinished. I know what not keeping ones word feels like and I will never ever NOT KEEP MY WORD”.
* ”I have heard the fear of some of our customers when they have mentioned to me that the previous contractor that they hired left with their deposit to never answer their phone calls. I am here to say I will never ever do that as I once was deceived by bad people”.
* “Contractors not fulfilling their duties is wrong and I will never do that”.
* “Writing a bad review is within a customers right but if you do the math we have received about 2 bad reviews in one year which doesn't amount to 1% from the 2,000 projects we complete (20 bad reviews which makes up 1%)”.
“FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I ASK THAT YOU FORGIVE US FOR THE ERRORS WE HAVE MADE WHICH LED YOU TO WRITE A BAD REVEIW, rest assure our intentions were never to give you a bad experience, again we are only humans and we make mistakes but not on purpose”.
* “1,998 CUSTOMERS HAVE NOT SPOKEN per year and I ask that you please write us your reviews so people see that we are not bad people, we're just humans who make mistakes”.